Kings Regulations & Admiralty Instructions - Part II 1913
Whilst much more to do, this is all I intend to do for the present
Appendix XV - Index - Ratings Wages and Allowances
- Scale of Full Pay and Allowances :
Appendix XV - The Special Service Engagement (5 years in the RN and and 7 in the Royal Fleet Reserve).
Appendix XV - Non-Substantive Ratings, Allowances &c.
Appendix XVI - Victualling
Appendix XVII - List of Circular Letters Issued to the Fleet, Signed by the Secretary of the Admiralty, the Issue of which is to be Continued.
Appendix XVIII - Part I - Returns to be Rendered by the Fleet.
Appendix XVIII - Part II - Returns to be Rendered by Commander-in-Chief, &c.
Appendix XIX - Instructions for the Conduct of Clerical Duties on Board Ships in time of War.
- Wireless Telegraphy
- Carpenter and Shipwright.
- Blacksmith, Plumber, Painter, Cooper.
- Sick Berth.
- Naval Schoolmaster, Writer, Ship's Steward.
- African, Asiatic, &c
- Officers' Steward and Cook
- Draughtsman, Tailor, Shoemaker, Butcher
Appendix XX - Summary Punishments for Soldiers.
Comparative Tables. 1906 Edition with Present (1913) Edition.
Index to KR & AI (1913) and Appendices (Pages 261-544).
- Part I - Cash and Cash Accounts.
- Part II - Remittances.
- Part III - Naval Savings Banks.
- Part IV - Ledgers
- Part V - Victualling, Clothing and Implement Accounts.
- Part VI - Engineer and Warrant Officer Accounts.
- Part VII - Books of Instruction, Reference, &c.
- Part VIII - Conduct Book.
- Part IX - Quarterly Punishment Return.
- Part X - Engine-Room Register.
^ back to top ^